Every second of your time counts, so why waste it? With our messaging solutions, you can be on your way to faster and more effective internal and external communications.
Get more done through better and faster communication
With our messaging solutions, you can access and manage voice messages and incoming faxes right from your email. Without leaving your inbox, you can listen to your messages right from your computer or smartphone, and with our speech-to-text transcription services you can simply read your messages.
Embed real time communications into the applications where you work
Make your voice messages actionable
Escalate any message to a real-time voice, chat or web meeting conference. You can even post and share messages on Google+ and Twitter.
Retire your old voice mail solution with ease
Let ICON help you to migrate your end-of-life or legacy voice mail platform. Flatten, consolidate and simplify your messaging system and retire obsolete hardware for voice messaging, auto attendant, IVR, and call trees with a 100% software based solution.
Our messaging systems work with your existing phone system
We can deploy a messaging system that is highly interoperable, scalable and secure. Our systems support any SIP or TDM based phone system and can work across multiple phone systems simultaneously. Whether your phone system is on-premise, in the cloud and a hybrid solution, Officelinx provides everyone in your company with a seamless and easy communication experience.
Resolve your messages to your contacts
Escalate from a voice message to a live call & share messages on social media
Convert a voice message to an MP3 file
Transcribe voice messages into text
- Scaleable solution that fits small business needs but can grow up to thousands of ports and multiple voice servers
- PBX independent and can integrate with over 250 phone systems
- Distributed architecture over multiple servers ensures true active redundancy, mass scalability and disaster recovery
- Leverages VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V to ensure scalability and always-available communication services
- Available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices