When installed on a client PC, an incoming call will pop the PC Attendant 2.0 control board on the user’s monitor. From here an attendant can quickly move between different areas of the screen to search the contract directory, view system wide station status and dispatch the call.
Incoming calls are displayed in the PC Attendant 2.0 control panel with call ID, along with control buttons for the most frequently accessed attendant features.
Multiple PC Attendant clients can share a company-wide network phonebook, and edits from one client populate across all users. PC Attendant users can also hide seldom used extensions from the network phonebook by using and “Ignore Extensions” list.
- A Notes column in the phonebook allows attendants to add notes about specific extensions
- Color-coded departmental listings and “sort-by-department” feature
- Call Log saves information about all calls that ring the extension
- Four call coverage buttons that allows you to easily answer a call ringing at another station
- Recall information includes caller ID name and number and recalling extension ID
- The Status column in the phonebook includes a ‘PARK’ indication when a call is parked at an extension