OpenTouch SMB is a Reliable, Feature Rich Phone System Designed for Small Business
OpenTouch for SMB is a modular voice communications system that can be configured to fit the needs of any small business.
- Cost-effective solution for small businesses wanting basic services
- Multi-location companies rely on OpenTouch SMB to deliver phone system service to branch offices and remote employee locations
- Businesses with a highly mobile workforce use OpenTouch SMB to take calls and access system resources from their iPhone or Android device
- OpenTouch for SMB infrastructure options offer secure and reliable WAN and LAN equipment that simplifies connectivity inside or outside the office
- The same system can be deployed on-site or “in the cloud” as a hosted service.
OpenTouch SMB is an IP phone system that can be deployed in any type of environment. This is beneficial in older buildings that are not wired for IP voice.
- IP/SIP platform with native support for digital (TDM) and analog communications
- Supports IP, digital and analog phone sets with access to comprehensive phone system feature set
- Choose the best outside line connectivity, PRI, SIP trunk and analog PSTN
- Mobile communications over Wifi and DECT
OpenTouch SMB is grows with your business. Add services and hardware as needed.
Mobility Inside or Outside the Office
- One number service allows customers to reach your people on their desk phone, wireless phone or mobile phone
- Onsite Mobility with the OmniTouch 8118 and 8128 WLAN Handsets or the DECT family or handsets including the 500 DECT & 8232 DECT handsets pictured to the right
- Offsite mobility solutions incorporate BYOD applications giving employees access to customers. contacts and services including voicemail, call routing and call logs from outside the office
Complete Family of Phones and Devices Supported
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone with peer-to-peer video
- Premium Desk Phones like the 8068 pictured provide simplified access to hundreds of phone system features. These sets come in IP and digital models and a variety of display types.
- Alcatel-Lucent PIMphony Softphone personal communication manager enables communications from a Windows PC. A great application for home office workers.
- Integrate your employees social media with the phone system using the innovative Alcatel-Lucent My IC Social Networks Microsoft Outlook plug-in
Embedded Automated Attendant
- Automated attendant permits callers to quickly direct their call to the right person or department
- Or, ringing through to a desk set or PC attendant console, have all your callers answered by a live voice
- Route calls based on the number dialed or caller ID
OmniTouch Call Center Office
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ Call Center Office is designed to meet small to medium enterprises (SME) needs. It is a complete, packaged call-center solution reinforcing the “all-in-one” positioning of the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX™ Office Rich Communication Edition. Read More
One-Touch Park / Park Pick-Up
The One-Touch Park and Pick-Up enhancement improves the park feature by reducing the number of key presses required to place and retrieve calls from park. The status of parked calls is shown on phone displays and can be indicated at multiple extensions.
Powered By ICON
Products Powered by ICON are enhanced at the core platform level, offering the best in integrated communication solutions. Learn more about communications products Powered by ICON.