Changing the wallpaper on your IP2092 phone requires an optional SD memory card and an SD memory card writer to upload a jpg file. Note that the wallpaper image is only displayed on the idle screen. Submenu screen wallpaper cannot be changed.
Uploading a Wallpaper Image to the IP2092 Phone
- Save a picture in jpg format to the SD memory card.
- Insert the SD memory card in the IP2092 phone SD memory card slot.
- With the phone idle choose Menu > File Browser > SD Memory Card.
- Using the cursor, select the file that you would like to set as the wallpaper.
- Press More.
- Select Save as wallpaper.
Selecting a Wallpaper Image
- With the phone idle choose Menu >Phone Settings>Display Settings>Wallpaper Setting.
- Use the cursor to choose either Default Wallpaper or User-defined Wallpaper.
- Press Save.