Immediate Notification, Timely Response
Signals continuously monitors your environment, receiving and sending alerts when something changes.
Becoming aware as quickly as possible when an unexpected situation or disturbance occurs is the first step towards preventing disaster, ensuring the safety of your employees and protecting the security of your business assets. ICON will work with you to customize an advanced notification solution that allows you to communicate with everyone on any device wherever they may be. Protect your people and property with critical alerting via,
- Voice Call
- SMS text
- Social Media
Becoming more aware of your environment and pro-actively managing security breaches helps minimize downtime that leads to lost production or worse. Perfect for businesses of all types and sizes.
- Add door sensors and motion detectors to secured areas. Receive alerts when doors are opened or motion is detected.
- Use wireless sensors to detect temperature, moisture, water, smoke, flame, etc. Receive alerts if monitored equipment fails, goes out of range, or is threatened by an environmental disruption.
- Quick messaging can be used to notify any or all employees of general or emergency announcements on mobile devices, PA systems, PC screens, and digital wallboards.
Maintain a secure environment from outside threats by enabling hard or soft lock downs from devices including mobile phones, desk phones, PC, tablet, panic button and more. When a threat is detected, initiating a lock down,
- Secure all doors and access areas.
- Send discreet alerts to key personnel.
- Use devices to acknowledge lock down are report status.
- Automatically alert authorities.
- Create voice or text message providing important details about the lock down condition.
Improve the way your organization is notified when someone dials 911 or activates a police or fire alarm.
- Send text alerts to key staff identifying the extension, room or building from where 911 was dialed.
- Include a link to a map of the location with a text alert.
- Send a broadcast voice or text announcement to mobile phones, desk phones, PCs and tablet with information about the 911 call. This information can also be broadcast over paging systems and loudspeakers.
- Activate video cameras in the area and provide a live feed with the alert.
Most organizations have multiple monitoring and communications systems already in place. These systems include phone systems, access control systems, clock systems, alarm panels, etc. These systems typically operate independently. Leveraging an open architecture, ICON Signals integrates all of these systems into a centralized monitoring and alerting platform. When an event such as intrusion, weather event or fire alarm occurs, alerts are sent to multiple endpoints inclusive of mobile phones, text messages, audible alerts and more.