The Nokia 7368 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) Optical Network Terminal (ONT) G-080P-P terminates a full standard compliant Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) fiber interface. The unit provides eight Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) user interfaces and delivers premium service experience for all services, including voice, data and video. This ONT terminates a full standard compliant Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) fiber interface. It features Power over Ethernet and provides eight Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) user interfaces.
The Nokia 7368 ISAM ONT G-080P-P is compatible with the Nokia 7360 ISAM FX access node and managed through Nokia 5571 Passive Optical LAN Command Center (PCC).
- Eight RJ-45 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Wire speed data transfer for all packet sizes
- Optics support received signal strength indication (RSSI)
- Supports IEEE 1588v2 master and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
- Delivers connectivity to Ethernet devices
- Uses the PoE, reducing the need for local power
- Possibility to use local power (when available at the location)
- Suitable for mobile backhaul applications
- Advanced dynamic bandwidth management allows prioritization per service and per user with the ability to burst up to the full line rate