The Nokia 7368 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) Optical Network Terminal (ONT) G-040P-Q terminates a full standard compliant Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) fiber interface. It features Power over Ethernet and provides four Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) user interfaces.
The Nokia 7368 ISAM ONT G-040P-Q is designed for business offices, hospitals, hospitality, real estate developers and other organizations that need high capacity LAN to support a new generation of services, improve productivity and build a competitive edge. It is compatible with the Nokia 7360 ISAM FX access node and managed through the Nokia 5571 Passive Optical LAN Command Center (PCC).
- Four RJ-45 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Wire speed data transfer for all packet sizes
- Optics support received signal strength indication (RSSI)
- Advanced dynamic bandwidth management
- Delivers connectivity to Ethernet devices
- Uses the PoE, reducing the need for local power
- Possibility to use local power (when available in the location)
- Burst up to the full line rate with prioritization management
- Make optimal use of electronics, fiber optics and distribution facilities