The Nokia 7368 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) Optical Network Terminal (ONT) G-010G-A is designed to deliver gigabit speeds in a Passive Optical LAN (POL) environment. The Nokia 7368 ISAM ONT G-010G-A provides a Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) user interface and delivers premium service experience for all services, including voice, data and video. This ONT terminates a full standard compliant Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) fiber interface.
The ONT G-010G-A is designed for business offices, hospitals, hospitality, real estate developers and other organizations that need high capacity LAN to support a new generation of services, improve productivity and build a competitive edge. It is compatible with Nokia 7360 ISAM FX access node and managed through the Nokia 5571 Passive Optical LAN Command Center (PCC).
- Interface: One 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ-45
- 1Gb/s upstream and 1Gb/s downstream line rate
- Wire speed data transfer for all packet sizes
- Per-subscriber, per service bandwidth control
- IP video with IGMPv2 and IGMPv3
- Remote troubleshooting ability
- G.984 compliant
- Wall, ceiling and desktop mounting
- Eco-sustainability in line with “green” tendencies — low power consumption
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) snooping for monitoring the member joining and leaving activities at the Ethernet port, and then selectively delivers the multicast streams
- Power supply with dying gasp functionality
- Advanced dynamic bandwidth management allows prioritization per service and per user with the ability to burst up to the full line rate. This guarantees very high quality of service (QoS) and future security, and makes optimal use of electronics, fiber otics and distribution facilities.