The OmniSwitch 2220 allows you to achieve a reliable business class network performance including security without paying for advanced network management features. These switches are a lower-priced alternative to managed switches for wired connectivity while maintaining performance, quality of service (QoS) and scalability using a simplified web management interface.
The OmniSwitch 2220 family is embedded with the latest technology innovations, and offers maximum investment protection. Deployments benefiting from the OmniSwitch 2220 family are:
- High speed desktop connectivity
- Secure wireless connectivity
- Unified communication connectivity (IP telephony, video and converged solutions)
- 8-, 24- and 48-port, Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and non-PoE models with fixed small form factor pluggable (SFP) 1G uplink interfaces
- Reduced power consumption with energy efficient ethernet (EEE) technology
- Simplified web-based management
- Easy MAC/IP-based ACLs
Simple and easy configuration and management. The OmniSwitch 2220 switches are designed to be easy to deploy and used by small and
medium sized businesses.
Performance and reliability. The OmniSwitch 2220 family provides high availability and performance for both wired and
802.11ac wireless deployments.
Network security. The OmniSwitch 2220 provides configurable Access Control Lists (ACLs) and 802.1x port-based and RADIUS server access security.
IP telephony support. OmniSwitch 2220 switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as
voice and video while simplifying unified communications deployments.