The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Record Suite for the OmniPCX Enterprise platform provides small and medium-sized businesses with web-based audio and video call recording as well as analysis tools. OmniPCX Record enhances quality assurance, accelerates customer issues resolution, boosts customer loyalty and streamlines employee monitoring and coaching.
- Seamless integration into existing or newly installed OmniPCX Enterprise environments (up to 8 nodes)
- High protection of client data thanks to robust security administration controls
- Improve customer service by analyzing and assessing recordings of actual customer-employee interactions
The OmniPCX RECORD Suite is designed specifically for use with the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server platform. Integrating call recording and monitoring functionality directly into the OmniPCX telephony infrastructure.
See Details >
The Alcatel-Lucent QuickRECORD for the OpenTouch SMB platform provides IP station call recording for up to 250 extensions. Benefits include:
- Voice recording support for up to 250 IP extensions
- Supports MP3, WAV, GSM and WMA formats
- A web-based management interface to search and playback recorded calls
- Dashboard for template reports and record-on-demand
- Email recording to a third party
The Alcatel-Lucent QuickRECORD adds voice recording for IP phones to the OpenTouch SMB system with software that supports up to 250 extensions and resides on the Alcatel-Lucent Extended Communication Server (ECS) Linux appliance.
See Details >