In addition to intelligently routing the calls you want to your mobile phone, UC clients can be downloaded* specifically for Apple iPhone®, Blackberry®, Windows® Smartphone and Android™ devices giving users additional call control and presence management options inside or outside of the office. With UC Mobility from ICON Voice Networks you can use your mobile phone to
- Program calls to reach you, when you want them to, regardless of your location
- Apply filters so only certain callers can reach you
- Change your location from desk phone to mobile phone on-the-fly, or while on a call using features such as the Iwatsu ECS Mobility Key
- Maintain your office caller ID when making calls from your mobile phone, keeping your personal number private
- Transfer calls to coworkers from your mobile phone using the enhanced call control feature
- View the presence status of others and set your own presence status as available or not available to receive calls and instant messages
- Search, view and dial from the company directory
- Use the office phone system to automatically dial personal contacts
- Send and receive instant messages using the secure LanTalk instant messaging application
- See the complete incoming and outgoing call history for your user profile
- Use GPS positioning to automatically change your location or status when you enter or leave predefined locations such as your office or home
- Create personal groups of often-contacted coworkers for easy access
* The Mobile UC Client for the individual devices are available from the same locations you download applications for your phone, such as the iTunes® app store and the Google Marketplace.
Powered By ICON
Products Powered by ICON are enhanced at the core platform level, offering the best in integrated communication solutions. Learn more about communications products Powered by ICON.