The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch converged multimedia communications suite transforms enterprise communications into collaborative conversations and business services.
Improve business communication with real-time interactions, social networks and new levels of collaboration. Distance between employees becomes a detail, rather than an obstacle, as workflows move forward faster. Make informed business decisions immediately while all the relevant team players and information are easily accessible. OpenTouch brings five essential attributes to your business environment to ensure success:
- Real-time, dynamic conferencing
- User-centric connections
- Meaningful presence information
- Native video capabilities
- Social knowledge & applications context
Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch offers flexible deployment models that can leverage legacy platforms through an open SIP architecture.
- OpenTouch Business Edition targets enterprises with up to 1500 employees.
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services is a software solution offered to large enterprises that enables customers to benefit from the new OpenTouch services. This software solution complements the OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server (CS) is a highly scalable solution based on a pure software communication server platform that provides multimedia call processing.
- SIP offers federation services that enable enterprises to leverage existing platforms in a multi-vendor environment and flexible deployment models through a significantly enhanced open SIP architecture.
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System is the converged solution for managing OpenTouch and OmniPCX Enterprise networks, locally or centrally.
- OpenTouch Conversation (OTC) software provides a way to Experience the Conversation with rich communications at your fingertips. Using a single client, it delivers a seamless conversation across multiple media, multiple devices, with multiple parties, all within the same conversation.